Headlines News :
.
Home » » Romantic s Country

Romantic s Country

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 | 13:28

These are the names of the some romantic countries in the world.

H.O.L.L.A.N.D

Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies.

I.T.A.L.Y.

I Trust And Love You.

L.I.B.Y.A.

Love Is Beautiful; You Also.

F.R.A.N.C.E.

Friendships Remain And Never Can End.

C.H.I.N.A.

Come Here..... I Need Affection.

B.U.R.M..A.

Between Us, Remember Me Always.

N.E.P.A.L.

Never Ever Part As Lovers.

I.N.D.I.A.

I Nearly Died In Adoration.

K.E.N.Y.A

Keep Everything Nice, Yet Arousing.

C.A.N.A.D.A.

Cute And Naughty Action that Developed into Attraction

K.O.R.E.A.

Keep Optimistic Regardless of Every Adversity.

E.G.Y.P.T.

Everything's Great, You Pretty Thing!!

M.A.N.I.L.A.

May All Nights Inspire Love Always.

P.E.R.U.

Phorget (Forget) Everyone... Remember Us.

T.H.A.I.L.A. N.D.

Totally Happy. Always In Love And Never Dull.

M.A.L.A.Y.S. I.A
Mestikah Aku Lupakan Awek Yang Sentiasa Idamkan Aku

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

wilayah anfield"

WAKTU SEKARANG

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. REZEKI ITU DATANGNYA DARI USAHA YANG IKHLAS. - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger